Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Post subject: Watcher's Keep Dialogue
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am 
Newcomer

I just completed this mod with the TOB expansion (finally!) and it was incredible. Great job to everyone who worked on it and thank you!

I noticed though that she doesn't seem to have any Watcher's Keep dialogue. I wanted to ask if Vanatos and, if he is, would he appreciate any? I could whip up a half-dozen short interjections, mostly for arrival, Lum the Mad and Demogorgon (I was a professional ghost writer for years so I'm used to copying styles). Just let me know if there's any interest and I'll submit them in the same style and format as the D Files already packaged with the mod.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Watcher's Keep Dialogue
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm 
Newcomer

Umbras wrote:
I just completed this mod with the TOB expansion (finally!) and it was incredible. Great job to everyone who worked on it and thank you!

I noticed though that she doesn't seem to have any Watcher's Keep dialogue. I wanted to ask if Vanatos and, if he is, would he appreciate any? I could whip up a half-dozen short interjections, mostly for arrival, Lum the Mad and Demogorgon (I was a professional ghost writer for years so I'm used to copying styles). Just let me know if there's any interest and I'll submit them in the same style and format as the D Files already packaged with the mod.

Hey, that sounds really fun!! :)

Israel unfortuantely isn't adding anything new though admittedly there is tons of stuff already...

If you don't mind I would enjoy giving your expansion a chance if you would send it to me via PM. I'm no modder but I would enjoy giving your writing a try^^

Maybe also giving it a comment if you would like :)

Btw why not write also something for the Yakman and the Tahazzar part in the Maze level? I always wondered how Imoen would react to the madman or to those demons especially if I was evil and agreed on their quest.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Watcher's Keep Dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:35 pm 
Newcomer

Any news? :(

Offline Profile