Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Post subject: Romance Talks not triggering
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:30 pm 
Newcomer

When I was with Imoen in Spellhold I noticed that the dialogues with her weren't triggering. I looked up the variables and found that I had spent enough time playing for the next talk to fire, but that it just wouldn't. I tried to PID, but nothing happened.
Then I changed MRLOVETALK (which was at two) to 3. The talk still wouldn't fire automatically but now I could trigger it via PID. All the talks in chapter 4 and 5 set MRLOVETALK to an even number, to which I always had to add 1 in order to be able to trigger the next one with PID.
The camp scene played perfectly. Afterwards I quickly disposed of Bodhi. Imoen wanted to talk to me in private (and I was hoping that the trigger problems were over), but ever since then nothing has come up. I changed MRIMOENLOVETALKTIMER to 1 and still nothing happened. PID doesn't work anymore because during the real romance part there is actual PID content for her to respond with.
I hoped the problem was an incompatibility with the Banterpack and removed that. But that didn't help. The next suspect is the NPC Strongholds mod, but I wouldn't like to part with that.
Is there anything I can do to catch the culprit without blindly shooting into the crowd and producing lots of casualties? I could post my weidu log if you think it'll help.

Offline Profile