Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:37 am

Post subject: bug 1st dream
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:46 pm 
Newcomer

hi,
using this mod with the recommended version of the big world setup. (after setup i installed the romance mod) now i´ve got the problem, that once the first dream sequence started it crashes. when there forms a dimension door it freezes without error message. No clue and it really bugs me out...
if i uninstall the mod the dream won´t come and i sleep as usual. i think i´ll uninstall it untill i´ve found a solution. if i´ll reinstall it later, it should continue with this dream after resting, right?

best regards, truschka

i was really looking forward to this mod :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: bug 1st dream
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 am 
Initiate of Imoen

I assume you are referring to the BGT mod? I can't come up with a reason why you should be having problems with it. I still find it strange how buggy the mod remains for other users, as it always worked without a hitch in my five million playthroughs :cry:

All I can offer you is a few globals to set with the console so that having the dreams is not required to romance Imoen once you rescue her. Here they are:

Set Global "HadImoenDreamRomance1","GLOBAL" to 1
Set Global "HadImoenDreamRomance2","GLOBAL" to 1
Set Global "HadImoenDreamRomance3","GLOBAL" to 1

edit: I should have mentioned that if you set these globals, it will be as if the dreams already happened.

Sorry!

On the other hand, the good news is that TCDale's new and improved Imoen Romance will be released soonTM, and all these problems will be no more!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am 
Newcomer

I will try to skip the first dream and hope the others will work well.
Thx :)

€: somehow i get error messages in console. i added a new global variable in shadow keeper and now the dream doesnt start :)

how long does it take to the second dream? can anyone tell me what happened in the first?

and yeah its BGT using the big world setup on recommended.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 am 
Initiate of Imoen

I'm afraid the next dream triggers are dependent on the first one. For the second dream to happen without the first you will need these triggers:

Global Timer Expired : "ImoenDreamRomance2","GLOBAL"
Global "HadImoenDreamRomance1","GLOBAL" at 1

I don't recall if you can set timers with the console, but I think you can with Shadowkeeper. These dream timers are all set up for about 24 hours of in-game time; you can set them to whatever you like, though.

In the first dream, Imoen shows up in Phantasmal Candlekeep, says a bunch of contrived lines and shows you how the PC saved her from a goblin outside the keep walls when they were very young. Then grown-up dream Imoen makes you feel bad for not being there for her and then kisses you in a "not innocent at all" way.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:00 pm 
Newcomer

Heya, it's me Imoen!

I know that it's five years too late, but the crashes for BGT users are caused by the Imoen paperdoll.

THIEF_FEMALE_ELF_LOW was used in my case, LOW being the description for the old BG1 paper dolls which for some reason do not work in BGT.

Offline Profile