Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 pm

Post subject: A Fresh New Website
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm 
Forum God

One of the things I'm working on, since we're trying to revive the Imoen mod community, is an updated website. The current website has a very old design and hasn't been maintained for years. Most of the links are dead and... well... it needs an update.

So... I'm working on it. I have a pretty good idea of the design I want, and you can see a test mockup here. This is just one page. The links don't really work (the ones that do, go to the old website), but you can see how things would work. It still needs fine-tuning, especially regarding the background. (It doesn't extend all the way, and some of the joining lines are visible.)

I'm planning on having a few different pictures of Imoen floating around, although I'm not sure exactly which ones yet.

The tabs are pretty much just the same categories that Lord M had to begin with.

So... Ideas? Thoughts? What do you really want to see and what do you think is totally useless? Any special requests?

(I by no means promise to put your ideas into the website design, but if it's good and not too difficult, there's a decent chance.)

Offline Profile