Login | Register

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:57 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Imoholics Anonymous (aka the "Welcome" thread)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 pm 
Forum God

I've emailed ZoharContact and Radish to see if I can lure them back :) And other "oldie and goodie" people that I should try to hunt down?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 pm 
Newcomer

Hey y'all! I've been around immy's mod for a couple of years now, and was part of the beta testing section of ToB under Lord M. I hope we can all work toghether under Jashan now to finish our epifany: an immy romance mod tob part.

Cheers!!!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 pm 
Newcomer

I'm glad I saw your e-mail when I did (I can go without checking for months at a time.).

Thanks for bringing the forums back up! Once again we can seek the comfort of like-minded (to an extent unspecified) company in this ultimately depressing world.

When someone starts up an "I Hate Twilight" thread, I am so there!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 pm 
Grand Poobah

Welcome back :D !

Could you re-post the Prodidgy? I posted a copy that I had, but it's punctuation is kinda garbled.
Also, any chances for next chapters?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 am 
Newcomer

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try to post that tonight. I've been working on the next chapter since forever and a day ago. But after re-reading what's there already ad nauseum, I sort of lost confidence and felt more like rewriting everything from the escape sequence forward. It seems like things went downhill the moment the characters got out of their little box... I might find the time and inclination for a little revival, though, enjoying a thematic moment.

Anyway...

ZoharContact (Feel free to shorten that any way you like, within reason)

(Edit): Oh yeah... Nationality: American

Interests: Feminism ("Egalitarianism" seems more appropriate, but a lot would seem keen on labeling me a feminazi or something), Sociolinguistics, Peak Oil (the doomsday variety), Anime, Manga, Japanese in general, all gaming (mostly console, though), fantasy fiction, angst.

Also, I know basically nothing about coding, but if there's anything I can do to help with the mod, by all means, PM me or something!

Last edited by ZoharContact on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm 
Newcomer

Fuck i finally login dam first capital character.

Hi guys i lost my avatar but i am very happy to see ya another time i hope the same for me if not... i can give who don't like to see me again popcorns and who hate me well i hope you be in a grave comin soon, but i really sorry.

to me the baldur's gate is the best rpg a lots of ways to make the things, members that always can surprise you that talk and make actions base on what you say or make a fantastic world, one big map where you can move free between zones, a lots of quest, and my lovely imoen.

i have the collector ediction with all baldur's gate i have play this game 4 times and every time i like it, some years ago, i finally found this and other mods and i like everyone pray every day for the ToB mod.

also i have played Dragon age Origins the "successor" of BG and i am a little disappointed because still don't have enought for that title is a good game but that's all.

and leliana is good but Imoen is better.

P.D: sorry for my poor english i try to do my best
P.D.2: I was trying to think in a good text but the days pass and i think is time to make something xd.
P.D.3: I really have popcorns
P.D.4: Really

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm 
Newcomer

Hi, my name is Thomas, I'm French and I live in Paris.

I'm a big fan of Baldur's Gate since his release : I've played the saga near of 30 times ! Personally, this game is one of the best thanks to a lot of things (NPCs, banters, musics, mood...).

I like Neverwinter Nights too, not especially the official campaigns, but some modules like The Bastard of Kosigan, A Dance with Rogues and The Aielund Saga.

I appreciate fantasy, especially Michael Moorcock (Elric, Hawkmoon, Corum...) and Howard (Conan the Barbarian) but I like horror novels (Graham Masterton) and historic novels (Les Rois Maudits de Maurice Druon). I love Greek Mythos (my favourite gods is Zeus, Ares and Aphrodite).

I'm a fan of mangas : Berserk, Cobra, X1999, XXX-Holic, Battle Royale and particularly Saint Seiya. My avatar is Milo of Scorpio and like him, I can be mocking and caustic :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm 
Initiate of Imoen

Hello, lovers. This is Crazee (formerly CrazeeFfan) of way back when, and I got to say, it's nice to see so many familiar faces. I've always thought of the imoen.org forums as my internet home, of a sorts. It was my first experience of posting in a forum, and I have many happy memories of the time I spent here.

Baldur's Gate has been a staple part of my life since about the age of maybe 7 or 8, and I am now 17. This is excruciatingly depressing.

Sad to hear about Lord M, but I trust Jashan is capable of producing a top-quality mod that will make all these years of waiting worth it. Imoen is far and away the best character in the Baldur's Gate series. I never wanted to romance her - most of my characters see her as a best friend - but failing any Imoen friendship mods, a romance is the next best thing. So bring on the lovin'!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 am 
Acolyte of Imoen

:shock: CRAZE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *tackles* :D

Old users and new users! Lurkers and spam-posters alike! All returned here! So awesome!!! :D

Also, you lied about your age, Crazee. I remember you claiming to be 16 before I started university. That was 2 years ago at least. *wags finger disapprovingly*\ ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:22 am 
Grand Poobah

Welcome back, CrazeeFfan :D !

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next